That is what we do through each seniors housing project we plan and design. It's also reflective of our firm's culture. It's living our mission -- Improving the quality of life for seniors through design.
Doing what we love and what we do best, while building relationships, creating community and enriching lives - that's Wattenbarger Architects.
At Wattenbarger, we walk our talk and demonstrate our commitment through action:
- Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk Sponsor, volunteers and supporters
- Alzheimer's Association, Board of Directors
- Alzheimer's Association Conference Planning Council
- AIA Seattle Committee on the Environment (COTE)
- AIA/AAHSA Design for Aging Review 8th Edition juror
- Washington Association of Housing & Service for the Aging Conference Planning Committee
- NAHB's 50+ Housing Council Board
- Washington Adult Day Service Association, Board of Directors
- Elder Health Northwest, Board of Directors
We also enjoy spending time with each other outside the office and plan all-inclusive (family members too) events such as:
- Summer Barbeque
- Oktoberfest with Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Night Skiing at Snoqualmie